Accounting Services and Outsourced CFO
Let us set direction, manage, or perform your accounting, freeing you to run your business.
We understand your challenges as a small- or mid-sized business owner, and how tough it can be to run your operation. Our clients love our small business and mid-size business accounting services because we free them to do what they do best — run their businesses. They may choose from individual outsourced services their businesses need or from one of our Service Bundles.
Our team can handle all your accounting needs as an outsourced service, so you don’t have to hire bookkeepers or accounting staff.
Our Controller or CFO can manage your existing systems and staff, providing strategy, direction and leadership.
We can help you build and maintain the strong management accounting structure you need while building your company, because unlike many accounting firms, we do not focus on audits. We focus on supporting internal accounting functions for our clients, and can support the requirements of your executive team and accounting department from start to finish.
Also, The CPA Department approaches each client’s needs with a team concept: Your successful outcomes are the priority of every person who works on your account. There are no silos here. If a tax issue could be caused by an accounting decision, we consider that when recommending a course of action. By coordinating tasks between our team members, we take a 360-degree view of all accounting, tax, and finance decisions, then put your goals at the forefront in giving you our best advice.
Our small business accounting services and services for mid-size companies include the following. Click on the service in which you’re interested for more information:
- Accounting Services – Monthly and annual accounting duties, including bank account reconciliation, general ledger, income statements, balance sheet statements, customer billing, vendor bill payment, financial statements, sales and use tax accounting and compliance, and fixed asset records and depreciation. We are familiar with most accounting software to make outsourcing this work easy for our clients. In addition our expertise can help you with accounting system support and integration. We can help you on a daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly basis, depending upon the level of support you need.
- Outsourced or Managed Services — We can manage your internal accounting staff, providing oversight and guidance, while taking responsibility for all deliverables. Or you can completely outsource your accounting function to us.
- Payroll Services – Accurate calculation of payroll taxes, preparation of forms for filing, online submission of hours worked, and payroll reports generated monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Tax Preparation, Planning and Advice – For small businesses and individuals, we can help with your current and back income tax filings, problems with the IRS or state, and represent you in an audit. We also handle sales and use tax calculations and reports.
- Outsourced CFO or Controller and Staff Augmentation – For a full- or part-time oversight of all your financial matters, we offer experienced CPAs who can act as your CFO or Controller – either on a short-term or long-term basis. This work includes, among other duties, financial statement and audit preparation, financial projections and forecasts, and monthly closings. In addition we offer staff augmentation services for various staff positions, giving you “instant talent” as needed to manage your accounting department efficiently.
- Custom Service Packages – We believe that in Accounting Services, just as with most parts of your operation, “one size fits all” just doesn’t work for you. That is why we offer Custom Service Packages to fit every client’s specific needs – and nothing more. Not only would we tailor our services for your firm, we offer a lower fee structure for combining services, compared to our normal fee for them when contracted as single services. Our “package pricing” will serve your bottom line well!
Once you have browsed our services, give us a call. We offer a free consultation to discuss how we might be of help to your firm as your outsourced accountants.
Receive our Newsletter
We'll send you information about changes in regulations and other accounting and taxation news, along with details on our services and how we work. NOTE: Your email address will NOT be shared, and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Contact Us to Learn More
Find out how we can help you with your accounting, taxes, or financial consulting. Call 703-729-2882, send us a message below, or Click Here for all our contact details.
Google Reviews about Us
"Two years ago, my CPA retired and suggested I go to Jennifer Eubanks. I have been delighted with her work! I highly recommend Eubanks & Company."
"My firm started using EuCo from day one. I can attest that they have reduced the risk of many pitfalls we faced during our first few years. They continuously provide executable solutions to ensure our books and processes are inline and compliant. All this expertise at reasonable costs and great customer service."
"Eubanks & Company helped me out of a very sticky tax problem created by the neglect of a former accounting firm. I have nothing but the highest praise for this firm and the people working there. My ongoing experience is just as positive."
"Great, personal service - a trusted partner"
"We could not be more pleased with the service we have received from Eubanks & Co. It is our one-stop shop for all of our financial business needs. Jennifer leads her team to provide ethical and timely financial and regulatory compliance guidance for our government focused practice and we have recommended her firm widely. Thank you for all that you do! Your dedication to helping us remain compliant, set and meet our goals, and scale for growth is directly correlated with our continued success."
"Jennifer is a trusted accountant and adviser. Her work ethics is second only to her expertise. Jennifer’s sense of resolve is perhaps the most telling… meticulous, persistent, and assertive comes quickly to mind. Eubanks & Company has my highest recommendation."
"The CPA Department provides meaningful and actionable expertise related to preparing for DCAA audits, prepares winning pricing proposals, and provides overall strategies for small government contracting businesses to succeed."
"This firm is terrific, I have worked with Jennifer Eubanks several times, and her firm provides first-class accounting support at very reasonable rates."
"This company is very professional and pays attention to all details. Their team is very understanding of all the tax laws. They are very efficient and very accurate. Plus, this company is very reasonable and very trustworthy. I highly recommend The CPA Department to anyone. Thank you soooo much !!"
"Have really enjoyed working with The CPA Department for the past several years. They have a great team that delivers professional and efficient service. Whether it be government contracting, day to day accounting needs, tax prep, or tax planning, they can handle your every need. We have already started leveraging their tax expertise with the new tax law changes. I highly recommend this CPA firm."
"We're extremely happy with the DCAA oriented consulting we're received, as well as the excellent service on general accounts issues. Our FAR and DCAA issues were more than we wanted to tackle alone and a significant part of our business. Jennifer and her team helped us through these hurdles and we couldn't be more pleased."
"Would highly recommend The CPA Department for business consulting, accounting and tax preparation needs. Jennifer and staff are very knowledgeable and go out of their way to help clients with their needs. You won't be disappointed."
"Very knowledgeable and helpful team. Work was done expediently. I will continue to use them and highly recommend them."