Supporting a Social Mission
CPA Department helps Non-profits to maintain proper financial controls, transparency in governance, and informed leadership that supports their goals and mission. Whether you’re incorporating a not-for-profit entity or are managing a well-established organization, our dedicated team can provide the guidance and insight to navigate both the state and federal environment for taxes, reporting, and charitable solicitations.
Our responsibilities also include keeping board members informed of the status audits and developing materials to thoughtfully present financial information to stakeholders, community leaders, and donors.
Our Comprehensive Services:
- Auditing financial statements for compliance
- Presenting transparent financial information
- Compiling or reviewing financial statements
- Evaluating financial internal controls
- Preparing applications to the IRS requesting tax-exempt status
- Tax compliance for annual reporting and for unrelated business income
- Assisting in managing taxation from unrelated income sources
- Assisting with and reviewing grant applications
- Preparing indirect cost analysis and forward-pricing projections
- Providing accounting and outsourcing services
- Reviewing financial data to assist in fraud prevention
- Designing accounting systems
- Preparing state charitable registrations and other regulatory filings
Our Professional Services Clients:
- Charitable foundations and organizations
- Cultural organizations
- Educational institutions
- Environmental organizations
Learn how our firm has been helping firms like you for 30+ years.