CPA Department leads the way in helping Government Contractors to operate effectively and achieve their mission.
Government contractors have all of the tax, audit, M&A, exit strategies, and wealth management concerns that other businesses have, and, most importantly, they have a whole host of unique needs surrounding contract compliance and the constant effort to maximize cost recovery. CPA Department is uniquely qualified to help your company succeed, having a depth of knowledge and experience in the industry.
Our Comprehensives Services:
- Responding to DCAA or other government oversight agency audit
- Compliance: Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Preparation of annual incurred cost reports
- Rate justifications and buildup methods
- Definition for direct costs, fringe costs, indirect costs, overhead costs, G&A costs
- Bid and proposal cost volumes and allocations
- Preparation of budgets and tracking of budgets to actual costs incurred
- Calculation of appropriate burden rates: fringe, overhead, and G&A
- Effective contract pricing – make sure you’ve covered all your costs
- Internal controls – implementing best practices minimize lost profits
- Special Small Business Administration (SBA) set-aside programs
- Pre-award preparations
- Managing multiple types of contracts: FFP (firm fixed price), CPFF (cost plus fixed fee), T&M (time and material), IDIQ (indefinite delivery – indefinite quantity), BPA (blanket purchase agreement), GSA Schedule